Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bashed a 27.5 WTB Scraper i45 rim and need to replace it. I have two options as I see it. The spokes and nipples are not that old and in great shape so I'd like to reuse. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any convincing ERD numbers for them. I have found conflicting data posted on forums as well as different spoke calculator databases. Some say they're the same, some list them differently. Does anyone have any good ERD measurements for either?
Which leads to my other option; a different rim completely. If I can't reuse the spokes, I like to go with a different rim since I'll be buying spokes anyway.
Anyone with experience switching these rims one for another or ERD data for either, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but some spoke calculator databases have them listed as the same. I have no experience with WTB rims and my questioning stems from the propensity for manufacturer's ERD numbers to be inaccurate. I may try to contact them if I don't hear from anyone who's built up an i40.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts