Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Swannanoa Dirt Jumps: GONE

1396 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Harold
If you knew, then you knew...if you dont know, then you never will. There was a killer spot for dirt jumps in Swannanoa, which will now be a Dollar General...yay...They just broke ground today.
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Very sorry for you loss.

I was somewhat hopeful after reading an article in The Washington Post about how badly DG's business was doing since Covid. Here in Brevard the local Facebook pages are filled with people complaining about their lack of staffing and inventory. Yet they keep building those godforsaken stores.
unfortunately, this is the typical the life of a trail boss. there are other spots to dig, get your shovel out there and get a new place started...
This really stinks. Rural America really needs another dollar store.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Rebuild inside the store.

Huck to sock aisle for a soft landing
Reactions: 1
unfortunately, this is the typical the life of a trail boss. there are other spots to dig, get your shovel out there and get a new place started...
Yea I know the drill, this one hurts especially because they were in my neighborhood and I was able to walk there with my small children and practice riding. Now we can go get some doritos...yay
... Now we can go get some doritos...yay
Buy them elsewhere. :)
I dont have any faith in an online petition resulting in any tangible difference, but if you want to take a minute to sign this in protest of the development, it couldnt hurt!

Stop the Dollar General
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.