Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Getting too old for this...
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rocky Mountain has on their online web store a clearanced bag that only fits the aluminum Suzi Qs and Blizzards. It isn't particularly cheap, even at 1/2 off, but it is perfect for the builtin screws in the frames front triangles.

I'm just wondering if there's still room for a regular water bottle on the downtube with the bag installed. It doesn't look tall, the bag, but I have no idea if you could squeeze a bottle in or not.

So, I just thought I'd see if anyone actually bought the bag.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for. I might get one anyway just because it’s strapless and meant to fit

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m in the same boat. Won’t ride it off road much during summer, but want to take the edge off. Leaning lauf I guess. Thanks.

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,548 Posts
Rocky Mountain has on their online web store a clearanced bag that only fits the aluminum Suzi Qs and Blizzards. It isn't particularly cheap, even at 1/2 off, but it is perfect for the builtin screws in the frames front triangles.

I'm just wondering if there's still room for a regular water bottle on the downtube with the bag installed. It doesn't look tall, the bag, but I have no idea if you could squeeze a bottle in or not.

So, I just thought I'd see if anyone actually bought the bag.
That description is confusing, I'd actually messaged them yesterday asking for confirmation that it wouldn't work with a carbon Suzi and their response was:
I know the description is a bit confusing but the framebags will fit your carbon SuziQ. You have all the right mounting grommets for the bag to fit. Simply chose the size that matches your frame size. Thank you for riding a Rocky Mountain and Love the Ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.