Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Looking for a reputable, honest individual who can do a suspension service / rebuild. Any recommendations greatly appreciated in or near the LA area.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Try Advanced Dynamics in Glendale. Solid dude with who's an absolute suspension guru. Reasonable prices, quick turn around, custom tuning if you prefer, and has made things work better for longer. Can't recommend him enough.

Advanced Dynamics

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
fluidfocus. He's in san marcos but ryan is super nice and a legend in the MX world. He always turns stuff around fast and shipping is 1 day for you.

·
Who's riding today?
1,419 Posts
Did anyone mention Ryan Kershek @ Fluid Focus? He's truly 2nd to none....

Not only is he a master of the suspension systems, but he knows bikes TOP TO BOTTOM.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
42,274 Posts
Not sure if it's been mentioned................

Ryan at Fluid Focus!
Did anyone mention Ryan Kershek @ Fluid Focus? He's truly 2nd to none....

Not only is he a master of the suspension systems, but he knows bikes TOP TO BOTTOM.
Sounds legit, I'd go there. ;)

I'm such a wise ass a few drinks in. But seriously, if these two respectable members chose the same, then yes, go with it. I've heard of them by the way. If it was bad it would stick out.

·
GONE
26,251 Posts
Pasadena:

Mikey at Incycle. Does good work on the forks and shocks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello all,

I went ahead with Advanced Dynamics! Super cool dude and very knowledgeable as I'm new into the MTB world. Got my bike right!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Another shout out for Fluid Focus.
Ryan rebuilt my Pike and Fox shock.
As usual great service, communication,
professionalism, and knowledge.
First ride today, suspension in amazing.
You don’t realize how bad it’s got till
you rebuild it. So much better!

Thanks again Ryan.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Is Ryan(Fluid focus) able to service Cane Creek DB cs air or would it be just better to send it back to Cane Creek?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Another one for Fluid Focus. Nicest dude ever and quick turnaround. The large amount of praise from customers isn't unwarranted.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts