1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,211 Posts
Three.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I'm still not sure I understand the question, but I'll hazard an answer anyway: No...assuming brands like you mention.

If you choose a low end aluminum version a particular frame and compare it to the high end carbon version, there is no systematic quality difference in pivots or linkages. There may be design differences to accommodate fabrication differences between materials and subtle performance differences due to those materials, but the basic quality is the same. You might find things like pivots in the CF version are somewhat more prone to creaking, or vice versa. One might argue that the one brand or model's frame pivot/linkage design is more or less robust than another, but that doesn't systematically correlate with price, assuming brands like you mention.

Also, quality of customer service depends on the brand, not the price paid. That said, higher priced brands do tend to provide better customer service because they can afford to do so, and in part, justify their price premium based on the superior customer support (kind of a vicious circle there).

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
OP, do you understand your title states Suspension Parts Quality correct? Then you list bike manufacturers, then ask about frame quality.

I don't know if English isn't your first language, or you need to hydrate, but you sure as hell aren't making any sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.