Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
651 Posts
You’ll probably have to get a machine shop to make one for you at this point. You might want to investigate if you can get parts or replacement for your shock before committing to getting the link. Lots of specialized stuff from that era was made proprietary it to nonstandard sizes, would suck to have a link made only to find out you can’t repair your shock….

· Registered
2,360 Posts
There is a UK company called BETD. Back in the day they used to make all kinds of replacement parts particularly for Specialized. I had their seat stay kit for the Big Hit (which meant I could run a 26" rear wheel instead of 24").
Goldtec were another one.
Happy searching!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You'll probably have to get a machine shop to make one for you at this point. You might want to investigate if you can get parts or replacement for your shock before committing to getting the link. Lots of specialized stuff from that era was made proprietary it to nonstandard sizes, would suck to have a link made only to find out you can't repair your shock….
There is a UK company called BETD. Back in the day they used to make all kinds of replacement parts particularly for Specialized. I had their seat stay kit for the Big Hit (which meant I could run a 26" rear wheel instead of 24").
Goldtec were another one.
Happy searching!
Thank you for the recommendations. BETD already responded to me and they no longer make the part....I've looked at Godtec but don't see anything on their website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.