Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Magicshine I ordered from Geoman and to my surprise a little “Christmas” addition was added to my order.
Thanks Geoman for throwing in the helmet mount to my order. Above and beyond bro!

Happy New Years!

Oh yeah, great light by the way.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I ordered the Magicshine from Geoman for my birthday recently. It arrived as expected. Secretly, I was hoping for a birthday surprise from Geoman, but he didn't know it was my birthday. I don't need a helmet mount anyways as I have other ways to mount it on my helmet. Was I disappointed? Not a chance! And, it's a great light by the way.

Subjectively, in case anyone's interested, the medium Magicshine setting looks like my Fenix L2D Premium Q5 on turbo. My first ride (in this case, a commute) is tomorrow morning...

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,938 Posts
I noticed that in my last order, all the lights came with the 1m extension cord for running it on a helmet, even the ones which I didn't order as the racer kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.