Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been waitin'

Nater said:
Hi guys,

Some of you may know this already...QBP has limited numbers and sizes of the stainless chainrings in stock right now. If you've been waiting for them, get down to your LBS and get your order in!

Nater
Mine have been on order since January!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Wtf?

I got mine next day when ordering from One on One here in MPLS. I know the rear cogs are being waited on but not the chainrings.

Love my 32t on my KM.

Sean

Nater said:
Hi guys,

Some of you may know this already...QBP has limited numbers and sizes of the stainless chainrings in stock right now. If you've been waiting for them, get down to your LBS and get your order in!

Nater

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No track cogs yet...

Bikehigh said:
What about track cogs?
The SS cassette cogs are not in either.

Soupboy, you may hae gotten one of the first batch of the chainrings. Did One on One have it in stock? I've had one for about 8 months now too. Apparently the first batch wasn't up to specs with finish and tolerances. Mine has been working quite well though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Endless

I got tired of waiting. I ordered a 19t cog from endlessbikes.com and got it in a couple of days. My only concern with these is that they're aluminum and might not last as long as steel. I'll report back after putting a few miles on it. Nice wide body though, and stuuupid light.
BTW, I got a regular cassette cog (not track).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.