Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$900 or best offer

Will ship, but prefer to sell locally (I'm in Greenville, SC)

For sale is a Surly Pugsley size Medium in Grape Soda color! The bike is just around 1 year old and is in great shape. This bike originally came as a single speed but has been converted to a 1x10 setup, however I could include the single speed chain, rear cog, and spacer kit for an additional $25 and a Surly Tuggnut (prevents wheel slippage and keeps chain tensioned) for another $25. As well as upgrading the drivetrain I've added a carbon seatpost, hydraulic disc brakes, bottle cage, and lock on grips. Full specs are:

Pugsley medium frame
Surly/Shimano hubs laced to Surly Marge Lite rims
Surly 26x3.8 Knard tires
Bontrager carbon seatpost
Selle Italia saddle
Lock-on grips
Shimano SLX front 10-spd shifter (I-Spec)
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
Avid disc brake rotors
Shimano SLX Rear Derailleur
Shimano 10-speed cassette
Surly fat bike crankset w/33 tooth ring
Surly fat bike bottom bracket
Cane Creek headset

The bike overall is in excellent shape, but could use a bit of work in a couple areas. The rear derailleur spring seems a bit worn out and has trouble shifting into the smallest cog, so it would do best to be replaced before too long. However, it still shifts through all the other gears nicely! Also, the front ring would perform best if it were switched to a narrow/wide ring. I never had much trouble with it, but it would be worth doing if you plan to do a lot of rough trail riding. Other than that, all bearings are smooth, brake pads are almost new, shift cable and housing are brand new, and there is no rust anywhere! Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts