Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried a few of these today.... only got this one on a camera..... and got a few other crashes on camera..... they're fun when you get them.

here's my hack-steez.

oh, and the photoshop border is just cuz i'm bored.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh, and don;t be hatin on the bmx.... my ellz is upstairs in peices under my bed waiting to be sold. i am borrowing my buds.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Red Bull said:
Why dont you start with a normal superman? Than go to one handed seat grab, then two, not this hack straight up and down air off the back...
i was just being stupid at the skatepark and soeone dared me to... so i did.....i should've done a superman first, but meh.

·
fungus amongus
395 Posts
im don't really see that trick no handed...cool

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
saviorself said:
im guessing you let go of the bike and landed on your feet?
landed on my feet and rolled a few feet in that one....

waiting for putfile so i can show yo guys the video .....

·
fungus amongus
395 Posts
mr plow said:
You would be cooler if you deleted those friggin sold items out of your sig!!
Why does it have to be so long?
ya get rid of the sells

·
Loves His Sunday
670 Posts
Where's the nemesis? And why are you selling that sweet Mazocchi prototype special fork thingee? Why not put it on the nem

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
lol i actually try supermans when i go the skaepark onto the table tops that way if i crash im not screwed. its soo hard to bring the bike back in though. i try em on a mtb though nto some bmx :p

·
Racer
304 Posts
i tried doing it at this stepup around where i live where i learn pretty much all my tricks before i try them on real jumps and i just kinda did a no footer but i bent my knees back. I bet i could've pulled it off but it was cold and i already have 5 new scars on my shin because of that one attempt, haha.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts