Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
In my mind, I can do it!
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(two separate questions here)

I noticed that the Superlight and the Cannondale Rush look like very similar frames and was wondering if anyone knows what the differences are and which would be better.

I am looking at a new bike sometime in the near future for aggressive XC riding and possible racing. I like the 575, Blur XC or LT, Superlight, Moto Lite, and Rush. I realize that they all probably have a different feel and stuff but I am wanting something with a good blend of a race bike feel with an all mountain performance because racing is not the main focus.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Check out the 2005 diamond back xls...

http://www.diamondback.com/items.asp?deptid=13&itemid=129

I picked up a brand new frame ebay for $265US - adjustable 82-92mm of travel, 6.3 lbs with shock.
The angles appear to be a little more laid back than the superlight - which I prefer.

I'll be building it up as my race bike as the heckler seems to get fatter with every upgrade.

The seller had 3 for sale - I took the medium there may be a small and large relisted....for 265 it is a bargain!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.