Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up to anyone looking for a new ride. The old Westminster Supergo now Performance is clearing out Giant and Specialized bikes. Two deals in particular that caught my eye were 05 P.2 for 599 and the Enduro Expert for $2199(MSRP is like $3300 I think). That is a huge savings on the Enduro. Someone please buy the last small they have so I don't talk myself into it.

-FR

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Old News

I bought a Giant Faith FR/DH bike in there about six weeks ago. The MSRP was $2400. They had it for $1499, but I had a Performance coupon from the bike swap for 10% off and they honored it, so it was $1350, plus I got the 10% worth of Performrance Team coupons. If you count that, it was $1220, or a little over half price.

Most of the good Specialized deals are long gone. They had a Langster track/single speed road bike for $380, so with my coupon it would have been $342. I probably could have eBayed it for more than that.....

FrontRanger said:
Just a heads up to anyone looking for a new ride. The old Westminster Supergo now Performance is clearing out Giant and Specialized bikes. Two deals in particular that caught my eye were 05 P.2 for 599 and the Enduro Expert for $2199(MSRP is like $3300 I think). That is a huge savings on the Enduro. Someone please buy the last small they have so I don't talk myself into it.

-FR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts