Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
get up n jump
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some Sidi dominator 4's that were on sale at beyondbikes.com. They price matched at $139. The customer service person was not the brightess bulb in the pack, but she also did NOT screw my order up. This was the first time I ordered for them and things went very good. I ordered them on Wednesday and they arrived today. 2 days!! Cannot beat that. I have ordered from Performance, slow, universalcycles, even slower, PricePoint, they were great, and Cambria, no problems. Just to name a few. I must have just got lucky, but I must say Supergo came through for me. Just thought I would share.

·
2,548 Posts
I've never had any probs with Supergo...actually, I don't believe I've ever had a problem with any internet/mail order of any kind - always get exactly what I order, am charged what I'm supposed to be charged, and delivery is virtually always ontime...guess I'm REEEAAALLY lucky, considering some of the posts about online/mailorder shops, etc. No complaints here....yet, anyways...

·
Don't touch me!
839 Posts
No problems except for SuperSlo shipping.

Ordered a bag before 2pm on 8/5. It was shipped on 8/11, received on 8/16. The kicker: I live in Columbia, SC, roughly 170 miles away from Chapel Hill.

Therefore my package averaged 15.5 miles per day. I could have ridden my bike there and back before they were through "processing" my order.

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
details

upendoed said:
I ordered some Sidi dominator 4's that were on sale at beyondbikes.com. They price matched at $139.
I don't see Dom's on the Supergo site. Do you think they'll match it for another pair?(mine ;) ) any more info would help, I've been looking for a deal on a pair.

thanks,
HW

·
get up n jump
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Dom's

Hey HW, I know they will price match. I had to call. Which was not a big deal. Here are the item numbers from the catalog. 20-0545B for the regular pair and 20-0546B for the wide. They did not hassle me on the price match. So good luck!! They look like sweet shoes. We will see if they are in the a.m.

Hollywood said:
I don't see Dom's on the Supergo site. Do you think they'll match it for another pair?(mine ;) ) any more info would help, I've been looking for a deal on a pair.

thanks,
HW

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,165 Posts
Performance (same thing as Supergo) price matched the Jenson sale a couple weeks ago for $139

Werner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.