Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For The Past Year I Have Been Riding A Superfly With Great Results. Teh Bike Is Light And Stiff. Not Much On Vertical Compliance, But It Is A Race Bike.
I Wanted A New Ride And Decided On A Lynskey. Wow Is All I Can Say. It Sprints Like The Superfly But With More Vertical Compliance. This Bike Is The Cats Meow. Carves Turns And Is Easy On The Back, All While Sprinting Like A Billy Goat Going Up Hill. This Bike Is In One Word Awsome. Would Highly Recomend A Lynskey To Anyone.

·
Registered
919 Posts
DriveByBikeShooting said:
ratboy why is the first letter of each of your words capitalized? it makes it very hard for me to read

(not that you should care or it matters)
It only matters if you don't want to look like a child, and want anyone to take your posts seriously. It's even more annoying than not capitalizing any letters.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Climber999 said:
No big deal, read like a newspaper headline...

I got the Pro29 2010. Amazing...Eagers to climb, bombs the decents and lets me come back home fresh and happy. L-O-V-E the frame.
you call that a ride review!?!? you better hope tscheezy doesnt see that! :)

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
ratboy said:
Didn't have enough time to write a long review. Sorry for the short review but the bike is the best I have ridden in,a long time.
ha! i know the feeling...Lynskey owners, self included, apparently have a life and would rather just make it short and sweet than sweat hours over prose and pictures worrying about impressing the mtbr sheep. glad you like it! i love my new lynskey as well

·
Large member
2,751 Posts
FoShizzle said:
ha! i know the feeling...Lynskey owners, self included, apparently have a life and would rather just make it short and sweet than sweat hours over prose and pictures worrying about impressing the mtbr sheep. glad you like it! i love my new lynskey as well
Quoted for Iron-E.....you have 2,890 words in your own Lynskey thread to impress the MTBR sheep.

Other than that, five star thread, would read again.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Tidybeard said:
Quoted for Iron-E.....you have 2,890 words in your own Lynskey thread to impress the MTBR sheep.

Other than that, five star thread, would read again.
wrong on a few counts Tidy

there are well over 3000 words last I checked and they are words included without a care about impressing the sheep, no offense to you knowing how much you like them sheep

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.