Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Monocog Masher
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my heart set on a Superfly 100 Elite, mostly because of the 2x10 drivetrain, but my LBS has a Superfly 100 they can sell to me at a good price and they said they will throw a X.9 2X10 crankset on it.

The fork and the shoch on the Elite are upgraded on the Elite, but would I notice a difference.

Fox F100 RLC 29 or Fox F29 RL

What is the real difference between these two forks? Will I notice a difference in performance?

What about the Fox RP2 vs. the Fox RP23. I know the difference is the the RP23 has a 'boost' valve and three position propedal switch, but will I notice a difference.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
if you have to ask if you will notice the difference, you probably will not. If you have some experience with suspension and have strong preferences, the extra compression controls will probably be a welcome improvement. If you don't, you probably will not touch it, or end up making it feel worse then it would if you didn't have it at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.