Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ARCHQUEST
152 Posts
I think that seller also indicate its carbon which its not, just a Super V aluminum frame in black color. If it have a late model Umber swing arm it can fetch more but no where near the $900 for just the frame.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
well, if you go through the trouble of posting this entertainment, please provide a link as well, we all want to be entertained but searching ebay killed the deal! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
We will get a noob asking soon if it is OK to ride his Super V with some dents in the rear carbon swing arm (seems like it from the pictures).

Thanks for the link! That is what I call fun! LOL!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
And the response is: "there is nothing wrong with the arm no dent please do not bid buy if you see something that isn't there but look wrong to you"

Great advice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, if you go through the trouble of posting this entertainment, please provide a link as well, we all want to be entertained but searching ebay killed the deal!

Sorry:blush: I'm not sure how to do that. How do I post quote??

·
Registered
795 Posts
I think he might have meant how to post links, not quote posts?? If so...

To post a link, you can just select and copy the complete address from the address bar for that ebay listing, then paste it in to the message you post here. The board will be able to tell it's a web link and format it for you.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Well, it could turn to a good deal if the ebayer is legit as are the parts. I doubt anybody would bid unless they get detailed pictures, the guy on the phone and more confidence about the whole deal. It can turn to a big disappointment as this approach to ebay seems to indicate some limits of the seller. I would hate to deal with a "limited" guy, but who knows...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.