Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2003 super t is leaking oil from the left top cap. It's not from the cap threads, but it seems like it's coming from the rebound adjuster threads. Has anyone come across this? It builds up a little pool of oil on the top cap after every ride and I cant figure out how to seal/fix this leak.

·
Removed at birth
595 Posts
I'm having the same issue with my Shiver. I think the solution is to replace the little O-ring on the upper part of the compression shafts. But call Zoke, and they will be able to pinpoint the problem and offer a remedy.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
its either a defective seal, or you have a spacing problem at the c-clip, where you'll need some shims to pull the o-ring in closer to the top cap (Weyvoless has just done this with his Shiver, its the same setup).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.WestCoastHucker. said:
call marzo and order the little seals, i just went thru this on my monster. it was like 2 bucks....

Do you know the technical name for the seals/o rings that you guys are talking about? Is it the o ring that seats the rod to the cap? I'm going to call marz but I'm just wondering what I should ask for. Thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts