Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
there was a new one which i just saw on tv the other day. Was from Citibank... 2 guys on downhill bikes with helmets and gloves and all... and another with helmet and gloves and all but no bike but acts like he's on the ride too... The ad is, save with citibank... lol

·
Professional Troll
2,777 Posts
mrpercussive said:
there was a new one which i just saw on tv the other day. Was from Citibank... 2 guys on downhill bikes with helmets and gloves and all... and another with helmet and gloves and all but no bike but acts like he's on the ride too... The ad is, save with citibank... lol
lolz, i saw that one too this week. except i also saw it like 2 years ago. Strange. they's gettin lazy

·
Registered
598 Posts
haha ... that's a polish commercial. i think dh is gaining in popularity over there. i bet this airs throughout europe with a different voiceover. they're advertising a cellular phone provider's business services btw.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
does anybody remember that commercial for chocolete milk that ran a few years ago with the dher eating it on a run opening his camleback and having the chocolete milk, was supposed to be about shaking it up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just saw a commercial with mountain bikes in it. It wasn't anything cool, just a couple riding on pavement, talking about genital herpes. hahaha, i guess if you were having an outbreak riding off-road might not be the most comfortable experiance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.