Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former DH World Champion and SoCal Bikeskills manager, Joe Lawwill, is working hard to shape and expand Super D. The great thing about a well designed Super D course is that it can be ridden by most anyone on anything. We created a short video to get the vibe out there, to build on, so we can develop great Super D courses at lots of events... not unlike the awesome Enduro scene in Europe. So help Joe and Bikeskills by getting the video URL out there. Thanks for your support!

www.Bikeskills.com

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Looks cool, but a course that takes around 6 minutes to finish doesn't seem like much of a Super D race compared to Ashland or Downieville. I always thought a super D course should be one that tests endurance as well.

There's a place called Hull Mountain near lake pillsbury in Northern California that has a 5000' foot descent and around 14 miles of technical and rocky terrain, fast descents, and a hill climb. I need to scope it out this summer :)))

Check it out, I made a strava of a GPX track I found of the place- loos like it would be grueling!

http://app.strava.com/rides/318488#5002799

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.