Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SMBC's annual Super Bowl Ride will take place on February 4th in Briery Branch. The ride climbs up to Flagpole Knob, North of Reddish Knob.

Here's the SMBC info page:
http://www.shenandoahmountainbikeclub.com/superbowlride.html

Great ride. Don't miss it.

Also, On Saturday Feb 3rd, there will be a pre-Super Bowl ride on the trails around Sherando. Time and location TBD. CHeck back.

Epic weekend is shaping up for fun on the trails.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
"I'm Super Thanks for asking"

This will be my first Super Bowl ride this year. I think SMBC has been doing this ride for like twenty years or so. I was told that there are different groups starting at different places. They said that most people will park at the Briery Branch Community Center. People will roll out around 10-11, the goal to have most get to Flagpole around the same time.....

Take Care

·
Registered
657 Posts
Black_Dog_Bikes said:
This will be my first Super Bowl ride this year. I think SMBC has been doing this ride for like twenty years or so. I was told that there are different groups starting at different places. They said that most people will park at the Briery Branch Community Center. People will roll out around 10-11, the goal to have most get to Flagpole around the same time.....

Take Care
Yeah some will park and start at the dam. You get like zero warm up before the climb that way though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.