Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the mood for crazy adventure down a trail thats never maintained and possibly hasnt been riddin in ten years. I just want to ride and really experiense the wilderness. Any suggestions?

·
My leg feels funny
1,289 Posts
Fat Elvis said:
Go to White Ranch, and take the Belcher Hill trail up to the bench, where the Mustang trail ends. Don't go left; go right.
I just did that about a month ago in the rain, pretty fun little trail section when wet :thumbsup:
Though I'm sure mustang when wet is really exciting :D

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
Trail 600 to Geneva creek. Although I rode it last year.... its high altitude fun.

Good luck. Take a satilite phone, the trail dies out in spots.... you might just need a rescue.
...and buy an SR pass...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will.s said:
Find a mine with no dotted lines leading to it, wonder in woods trying to find where dotted line should be on map. Rinse & repeat :)
I really dig this idea. Plus then you get the whole history aspect. I'm for sure gonna look into this

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IndecentExposure said:
Trail 600 to Geneva creek. Although I rode it last year.... its high altitude fun.

Good luck. Take a satilite phone, the trail dies out in spots.... you might just need a rescue.
Sounds intriguing. Wheres this at? i cant say ive ever heard of it

·
Big Boned
1,535 Posts
ntekrony said:
Im in the mood for crazy adventure down a trail thats never maintained and possibly hasnt been riddin in ten years. I just want to ride and really experiense the wilderness. Any suggestions?
Pretty much everything in Clear Creek qualifies. Even some of our roads.

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
ntekrony said:
Sounds intriguing. Wheres this at? i cant say ive ever heard of it
It starts at the top of Guanella pass (TH for those that seek out Mt Evans). Go west, and continue the trail as far as you'd like too. We did a loop, which included a climb up the dirt road from the Geneva Creek Campground.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.