·
Mantis, Paramount, Campy
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Neo-Retro Forever
1,576 Posts
Pretty sure they're XC Pros. I think they only made the GG for a couple years, but I know they did offer a Ti spindle version at some point. Year? Not sure...Maybe 88 or 89. I might be WAY off here, though...

rb

·
Mantis, Paramount, Campy
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks For The Info

If anyone wants them they're available.

·
brain donor
437 Posts
There was also a Suntour XC Comp (I think) pedal that was concurrent with the big XC-II beartraps, but lighter. Suntour slapped several different cages -- road, mtb, bmx -- on similar pedal bodies and called them all sorts of things.

·
those are Rollercams...
1,894 Posts
mwr said:
There was also a Suntour XC Comp (I think) pedal that was concurrent with the big XC-II beartraps, but lighter. Suntour slapped several different cages -- road, mtb, bmx -- on similar pedal bodies and called them all sorts of things.
XCD 6000 is likely what you're referring to, sort of a cross between the old XC Compe and the sleek XC Pro Shayne has posted here.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
The ti axles are likely aftermarket, hence the no grease guard feature. The crmo axles with GG had grease squirted in though the threaded end of the axle.

·
Neo-Retro Forever
1,576 Posts
Actually, I tink the GG feature was only avaiable on the cromo...the Ti's were not GG, but they were definitely available stock from Suntour with a ti spindle option...

rb

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Those pedals never were grease-guard. The following model was however. The ti spindle was an option available from suntour but I don't know if you could actually order the pedals with it or if you had to order it as a separate part. I would be willing to bet that they are aftermarket because the actual suntour Ti spindles were about twice as much as they were from TNT or Ultimate Machine or the likes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts