Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=530422

Info is almost two weeks old....there was about a mile (maybe more) of snow up to 3 feet deep, probably much less now. Worse was the number of blow downs on Fawn Ridge. If you're expecting perfect conditions, call the FS for more current info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just called the Enumclaw FS office. They report that the Suntop trail is clear of snow, but noted that their was an area effected by a slide.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rode up the access road last weekend and saw patches of snow about 4" deep in some shady areas, but nothing that would make a miserable ride.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info

As advertised. A couple patches of snow, no big deal. Never saw the slide. They might have been referring to a few trees down at the stream crossing.

Did palisades too, killer day for a ride down there.

·
Registered
598 Posts
yo_eddy said:
As advertised. A couple patches of snow, no big deal. Never saw the slide. They might have been referring to a few trees down at the stream crossing.

Did palisades too, killer day for a ride down there.
Was Palisades pretty much completely clear? Did you take the fire road up? How about Ranger Creek... any news on that one? Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I talked to some riders on Suntop last Sun(7/5) they had ridden over on the ranger creek side the week before and said it was all clear.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Goliath_2 said:
Was Palisades pretty much completely clear? Did you take the fire road up? How about Ranger Creek... any news on that one? Thanks!
we went up 72, all clear on that one. We had heard that noble knob had too much snow to come at it the other way. Palisades had a few trees down, but that's it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yo EDDY said:
love your user name :) you ride a Fat Chance too??? Not many of us out here...:thumbsup:
I did for years; it's semi-retired now. One of my favorite bikes of all time. I'm going to refurb it, still trying to decide which of the old paint jobs to give it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts