Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few shots from a Sunset/Moonrise ride. The sun was setting at the same time the moon was rising. Think it only happens a few times a year, it was Oct.17 when Ric, Alain (aka Taco), Denis, Brian, Joan, Al, and I rode to the top of Stony Cabin Ridge to view it.
Attached Images
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a few more Sunset/moonrise shots in Mountain Top

a couple more pics from the top of Stony Cabin Ridge...
 

Attachments

·
Freshly Fujified
Joined
·
8,199 Posts
Excellent pics

Must have been even more gorgeous in person. Hope the ride did it justice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
Sweet. Those are the rides you remember for a long time - even without the pictures.
Bet you could get a couple of those published.
 

·
aka Zucchini Steve
Joined
·
23 Posts
I live in the Hazleton area and am always looking for new trails to ride. I haven't heard of Stony Cabin Ridge before, can anyone give me some directions of how to find it?

Thanks,
Steve

JeffSkisMontana said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few shots from a Sunset/Moonrise ride. The sun was setting at the same time the moon was rising. Think it only happens a few times a year, it was Oct.17 when Ric, Alain (aka Taco), Denis, Brian, Joan, Al, and I rode to the top of Stony Cabin Ridge to view it.
Attached Images
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stevenhuey and Frank....................

Kinda hard to describe how to get there.....right now I am skiing quite a bit....if you would like, I would be glad to show you how to get to Stony Cabin Ridge. Either by ski or bike....PM me with your e mail. Thx Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
JeffSkisMontana said:
Kinda hard to describe how to get there.....right now I am skiing quite a bit....if you would like, I would be glad to show you how to get to Stony Cabin Ridge. Either by ski or bike....PM me with your e mail. Thx Jeff
I'm also from the area....Drums. I'm familiar with Nescopeck Park. Could you tell me where the trail head is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
JeffSkisMontana said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few shots from a Sunset/Moonrise ride. The sun was setting at the same time the moon was rising. Think it only happens a few times a year, it was Oct.17 when Ric, Alain (aka Taco), Denis, Brian, Joan, Al, and I rode to the top of Stony Cabin Ridge to view it.
Attached Images
Jeff:

Graet pics makes me wanna ride right now, but its cold and dark. Question: How do I load attached images as you did?

LC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Loading Pictures

Step 1. Open a new thread or hit reply to an existing thread

2, Scroll down below the text box to the section below the "post Icons" called additional options.

3. Select upload impages.

4. You will then need to browse for the shots you want to post. Once you have a photo select it.

You can post up to 5 at a time. Important to reduce the size of the pictures using re sizing software that you have on your computer. Give it a try.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
JeffSkisMontana said:
Step 1. Open a new thread or hit reply to an existing thread

2, Scroll down below the text box to the section below the "post Icons" called additional options.

3. Select upload impages.

4. You will then need to browse for the shots you want to post. Once you have a photo select it.

You can post up to 5 at a time. Important to reduce the size of the pictures using re sizing software that you have on your computer. Give it a try.
Thanks Jeff
LC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
looking forward

Glad you posted these Jeff look forward to taking more photos this next year. I plan on sending a few into Dirt Rag . Ride On.... Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Found the old Thread on Sunset/Moonrise........

for anyone that might want to see them and comment. Bwillsie shot these and they have been published in Dirt Rag according to Ganginwood.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top