Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gimme two steps
20 Posts
It's closed for biking this weekend. Not sure if anyone went up specifically to do trail work, but I doubt they're letting people on the mountain for any reason - a big archery event is there.

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG! I can't belive sunrise was closed to the gravity comunity this weekend!!! Don't they know how much money we bring to and support the tribe with are total radness!!!!
We are so rad and core and do so much for the gravity set like we get to do whatver we want at sunrise cause we are the raddezt hommiez and if it wasn't for us these trails would suck and none of our rad gnar gnar homies couldn't train for that rad spancership bruh, you totally need like 12 inches of travel and like the slackest racked out head angle so we can pose while We pin it bruh shredding the gnar. Screw them bruh, the will never realize the millions az gravity riders could putting into that economy!?!? V

·
Registered
774 Posts
JrockFeltaz said:
OMG! I can't belive sunrise was closed to the gravity comunity this weekend!!! Don't they know how much money we bring to and support the tribe with are total radness!!!!
We are so rad and core and do so much for the gravity set like we get to do whatver we want at sunrise cause we are the raddezt hommiez and if it wasn't for us these trails would suck and none of our rad gnar gnar homies couldn't train for that rad spancership bruh, you totally need like 12 inches of travel and like the slackest racked out head angle so we can pose while We pin it bruh shredding the gnar. Screw them bruh, the will never realize the millions az gravity riders could putting into that economy!?!? V
Are you mocking everyones response about Sunrise into 1 paragraph?

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kubo said:
Are you mocking everyones response about Sunrise into 1 paragraph?
No mocking bruh.... We are talking millions lost on the tribe bruh...plus I need to train all summer bruh so I can totally dominate the beginner class with my rad shreddage on the hill and I'm so rad bruh I need spancered for my radness!?!?!?!

·
Banned
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
skinny-tire said:
How do you figure?

Yea, I thought so.
Well I know nothing about how bussiness work or pedaling up hill, but I know me and my homies will be here every weekend shreding gnar gnar so with out us the tribe wouldn't even be able to eat....anyone got a marlboro..?

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
JrockFeltaz said:
Well I know nothing about how bussiness work or pedaling up hill, but I know me and my homies will be here every weekend shreding gnar gnar so with out us the tribe wouldn't even be able to eat....anyone got a marlboro..?
So basically, what you're saying is you're just bored, and find that posting useless comments on MTBR.com is a good way to kill some time?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts