Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helimech and I are heading up to Sunrise this weekend for some serious gnarlitude. Anyone down for hitchin along to join in the expenses and gnarific gnarlorama? Don't be babies and talk about how you rode in the sun this morning and your wife wants you to sweep the garage, feed the dog, and take the kid to t-ball. :eek:

·
I $uck, but MY BIKE Rules
185 Posts
Does "I'll meet you up there" count?

I, C-Dub (the one who wears a shirt), PoiBoi and DirtLuvrAZ are gonna roll up there for some Saturday OTB action... some more than others :D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Andy said:
Heading up Sat morning going to spent the night and get in a few runs Sunday what well you be driving/ Riding ? Hope to see you their:thumbsup:
Hey Andy, I'm speeking for lostboyz. We'll be driving in a white GMC sierra truck and riding a VP free in red and a Rocky RMX in silver. Should be there by noonish. Oh ha will be staying at the campgrounds if its not raining to bad.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
OhTeeBee said:
I'd be in....but nooooo.....bike is STILL in the shop on fork warranty repair. This is week 3. :madman: :madmax:
Dude you have been using that fork excuse for awhile now:p . You should of brought it to me, I could of hooked you up faster:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
helimech said:
Dude you have been using that fork excuse for awhile now:p . You should of brought it to me, I could of hooked you up faster:)
Ya ya, go ahead, rub it in...::prft:

I think it'll work out ok though. Scored new 06 Jr T off ebay. Hopin warranty will be full replacement, even though I dont really want the fork (junk spinner crap, 1 weekend at Sunrise and blew the seals).

So......care to do a front fork swap:D ? Lookin for a good honest LBS:thumbsup: .

·
Registered
63 Posts
On Sunday we will only be riding till about two but I think I can still beat the 38.:D
If it raining whole different game . Heard it good riding even in the rain the roots and pipes well make it interesting.
Driveing up in a Black Chevy and I well be riding a Black Gemini with a Dorado on the front. Staying at the lodge no camping for this guy Need my rest to beat the record.:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.