Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was coming down the run right underneath the chair lift and about half way down there is a kicker that takes you over a concrete block. I came in pretty hot landed just fine. However immediately after that there is somewhat of a rock garden; I tried to bank left a little, got pinched and got bucked something fierce. Atleast that's how I remember it. Lostboyz witnessed the whole thing he might have a little more to add.

·
Registered
562 Posts
So Steven and I were under the lift waiting for CDUB, SPARKY, and HELIMECH to come down cause they were in the woods peeing together or poo'ing er something...and out of the freakin clouds comes CDUB pedalin his ass of like he was getting chased by 10million pissed off midgets lookin to battle BraveHeart style. I was like "whoa...."...then he holers "I'm John Wayne and this is my mountain!" Steven and I looked at each other like...this guys got some problems he needs to handle. Then he jumps the manhole like there was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle about to jump out and go cowabunga on us...I think that spooked him cause he must have landed and remembered that there are three other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles plus Splinter that would be right behind the first....he rolled for a bit and from what I can guess he wanted to show some ninja bend your wheel shoulder plant somersault spread eagle David Lee Roth kick stand up like nothing happened trick. It was pretty sweet...shoulda been there. For all that weren't, you missed out on some KILLER riding...and even better conditions. Nice meeting everyone and riding together....GOOD TIMES

Lostboyz

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,339 Posts
Don't worry mine leans a little to the right too.

Luis, I was expecting some horror story from you when I opened this thread.

C-dub looks like I missed out on some good stuff. Hope the crash was injury free.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
lostboyz said:
So Steven and I were under the lift waiting for CDUB, SPARKY, and HELIMECH to come down cause they were in the woods peeing together or poo'ing er something...
Lostboyz
Hey sleeping beauty hope your nap in the truck from payson to ftn hills was good for you, you sound well-rested in your post. Dude I already peed and pood my pants earlier because I was behind you watching CDUB come down the hill:thumbsup: I have some bike boxes to, later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.