Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Beautiful pics. Were you on the Flux? Is that a loop or out and back? And...take me with you next time you do that ride.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xcguy said:
Beautiful pics. Were you on the Flux? Is that a loop or out and back? And...take me with you next time you do that ride.
Hi XC,i rode the spot as the flux has left the spot unused for over a month.The ride is a loop,last did this ride in 98 so you may have plenty time to get over to the UK for the next time!

·
Registered
223 Posts
great pics

Got my DW Spot from Wheelbase 2 weeks ago. First one they have built up and they have done a great job. The cable routing using a zip tie around the top tube (near the seat tube) for the front derailleur is good. Will post pics shortly.
Unfortunately I have only done a few short test rides due to the flu (its nearly an epidemic here in the north east).

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skyerose123 said:
Got my DW Spot from Wheelbase 2 weeks ago. First one they have built up and they have done a great job. The cable routing using a zip tie around the top tube (near the seat tube) for the front derailleur is good. Will post pics shortly.
Unfortunately I have only done a few short test rides due to the flu (its nearly an epidemic here in the north east).
I had a look at your new bike,nice build with the 36 Talas.I had a friend that was going to bid on your old frame but he bottled it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.