Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
I clicked on the link in your post: the box that opens shrinks down to a very small window. If you click to expand it, it just shrinks again! Arrgh. :madmax: I'm sure whomever designed it is very skilled, but it is not very inviting or friendly...

·
SS Clyde 29er
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm, it doesn't happen to me

Sorry if that's what you got but otherwise no complaints so far.

The 2nd Peak Season Cyclo-Cross race is this Sunday:

Race 1: Sunday December 17, 2006 Results are up, click 2006-7 first! ----->
Race 2: Sunday January 14, 2007
Race 3: Sunday January 28, 2007

8am - Registration opens
9am - Cat. C Men & Women, Jr Men 18&Under, Jr Men 14&Under, Jr Women
10am - Cat. B Men, Master Men 35+ B, 45+ B, 55+, 65+
11am - Master Men 35+ A, Master Men 45+ A
12noon - Cat. A Women, Cat. B Women, Master Women 35+, 45+, 55+
1pm - Cat. A Men, Single Speed

With this Sunday's race, IF you are a Santa Cruz County resident, then you will be able to claim SC County Championship bragging rights if you place in 1 of 19 categories!

9am categories $15, all others $25, includes 1-day license & insurance. Day-of Reg. only, no late fees. All races at SC County Fairgrounds in Watsonville, directions are up!

Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds: 2601 East Lake Ave. Watsonville, CA 95076

Directions

From Hwy 1, take the Airport Blvd. exit & head east. Airport crosses Freedom Blvd. & becomes Holohan Rd.. Continue on Holohan until you intersect with Hwy 152/Hecker Pass Rd. Head east on 152 and follow signs for Fairgrounds.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
No Worries. I'm not blaming you for posting a link; I'm sure it's just a browser issue. I'm running some ATT/Yahoo browser here on the family computer. For the most part it does what we need it to do, and it is more capable than my tech "support" neutered version of Firefox at work, which is more like Staggering Fox. But we get weird glitches with ATT now and then. Thanks for following up with the schedule.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.