Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided not to ride the last couple of days because of the freezing wind.Now this sidways blizzard is is sooo crazy got to at least ride up to the store for more beer!Sometimes I miss So.Cal.

·
Daniel the Dog
6,764 Posts
I went to Cascade Locks

Stevirey said:
Decided not to ride the last couple of days because of the freezing wind.Now this sidways blizzard is is sooo crazy got to at least ride up to the store for more beer!Sometimes I miss So.Cal.
Rode in the snow and freezing wind. Besides my RP3 locking down, I had a good ride. It was a touch cold...

Jaybo

PS SO Cal needs more people :). We don't!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snow!

Nothing can stop me now!I'm riding over Powell Butte tomorrow!Got new platform pedals!Sooo much better when the riding is skecthy.Did I mention I just rode to the store in the snow with my new pedals!Cheap Performance Stomp.I love them so far.Way better than being cliped in!May have to wait a while to see how they hold up though.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Stevirey said:
Nothing can stop me now!I'm riding over Powell Butte tomorrow!Got new platform pedals!Sooo much better when the riding is skecthy.Did I mention I just rode to the store in the snow with my new pedals!Cheap Performance Stomp.I love them so far.Way better than being cliped in!May have to wait a while to see how they hold up though.
Powell Butte was great Sunday am, should be good tomorrow too do to tree protection on the lower trails, drive carefully.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Scappoose

Sunday AM--Scappoose was dry and cold...31 degrees. Trails in great shape. One other car at the trailhead.

Someone shooting in the area...heard the discharge of rapid-fire shots, on a ridge, just above me. Sounded like a hand gun, but I'm no expert.

Snowing, by the time I got home to Tigard....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Scappoose

Yep. I was out there on Sunday too, around 1pm. The frozen dirt made a very pleasing crunching sound as I rode over it. The gun play was still in effect, and a bit unsettling......I popped out on the dirt road when the first flakes started to fall. Headed back to the car, then started my 90 minute drive home. MLK was like bumper cars at the fair!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.