Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We may try to cover the other 6 deadly sins as well. I'm always trying to perfect my gluttony, if K-Max is there I'm sure to have some (Nomad) envy. I can never remember the others. :D

·
Paper or plastic?
10,623 Posts
tsimbu said:
We may try to cover the other 6 deadly sins as well. I'm always trying to perfect my gluttony, if K-Max is there I'm sure to have some (Nomad) envy. I can never remember the others. :D
Don't mean to hijack the thread or anything, but for the not so lazy ones, a few of us will do a loop at 8am Sunday. :smilewinkgrin: :cornut:

·
YESBRO!!!
1,162 Posts
I'm there, with the pink lidded wonder in tow. let's call it noon departure from Gate One.

Zorg, i'll be looking for you in the parking lot. i'll want the full ride report and info on trail conditions please. if you get any fresh scuffs i'll want to see them too.

·
Medium?
6,731 Posts
Finally! Thank you!

F' those type 'A' 8AMers. I need some time to clear my head in the am; to wander around for 10 minutes before I remember that I needed a cappuccino more than a wake 'n' bake.

I don't know if I'll actually make it anyway, but giant kudos to you and all that think like you!

·
Paper or plastic?
10,623 Posts
Fast Eddy said:
Finally! Thank you!

F' those type 'A' 8AMers. I need some time to clear my head in the am; to wander around for 10 minutes before I remember that I needed a cappuccino more than a wake 'n' bake.

I don't know if I'll actually make it anyway, but giant kudos to you and all that think like you!
I really take exception to being called a type A. :)

lazy beotch... :)

·
GASing
508 Posts
Fast Eddy said:
Finally! Thank you!

Amen to that! I admire the early riders, but I don't quite get it.

·
CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
datenschwanz said:
are we grilling in the parking lot after?
Looks like we have a lot of "Burrito Pie" left over from my wife's b-day party tonight. I'll bring it up tomorrow.

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
Sunday morning conditions

It's beautiful up here. 735 am right now. Clear and already pretty warm. Bit windy, which is keeping the cold out.

For the noon ride, shorts and single layer shirts will be fine. More than fine. On a scale of 1 - 10 I'm gonna give today an 11. It's gonna be spectacular. I'll prolly join yer group for the noon ride.
Yellow Jeep.

Cheers,
Mike

I

·
Paper or plastic?
10,623 Posts
Dd you guys see the 07 Specialized Enduro SL while riding at Demo? These guys and gals, probably from Spesh, were parked on Highland, and one of them had a brand spanking new Enduro. We tried to chit chat with the guy, but he apparently was too cool for us, so we did not insist...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.