Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Go Bruins!
587 Posts
Let us know how it is please. I'm heading up to Sebago Lake in early July and will probably go to Sunday River during that week.

·
fuggansonofahowa
1,070 Posts
ooctrl said:
Let us know how it is please. I'm heading up to Sebago Lake in early July and will probably go to Sunday River during that week.
We should hook up for a ride. A group of us ride the Sebago area at least a couple times a week....plus, as a fellow Ibex owner, I'll give you preferential treatment. :thumbsup:

·
Go Bruins!
587 Posts
Hawseman said:
We should hook up for a ride. A group of us ride the Sebago area at least a couple times a week....plus, as a fellow Ibex owner, I'll give you preferential treatment. :thumbsup:
I'll probably take you up on that offer. I'm coming up during the week of 7/6 staying on the west side, and it would be great to ride the local goods up around the lake. As for the Ibex, I love my bike. It's a 2006 Asta Comp with many miles, and it's still running strong.

·
Registered
678 Posts
mkrobert81 said:
I'll be there Sat! Ironchef...you gonna be there sat too?
going up Friday with a buddy. Was that you I saw on west grand that waved at me? Green Nissian with a rack I believe. I was in the red dodge with the dirtbag on the roof.

·
Registered
678 Posts
mkrobert81 said:
I'll be there Sat! Ironchef...you gonna be there sat too?
dude, i dont know, i'd reconsider this weekend with all the rain about to be dumped on the river. The trails today were slick enough with mud, but they are supppper nasty. loving the improvments to crater and grease monkey. Endor and rock garden are tons of fun too! Total damage done was a derailleur hanger, 2 spokes, and a rusty chain! Good stuff here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.