Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gangbusters
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SUNDAY RIVER AND THEY ARE OPENING THE BEGINING OF THIS AUGUST 2007!!!! YEEEEHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thats sick! Now all I have to do is get a dh bike, lol! Do you have a webpage or some kind of information? Jeeze this really makes me want to get a new bike. I am assuming that you will be going, make sure to take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
664 Posts
mkrobert81 said:
jUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SUNDAY RIVER AND THEY ARE OPENING THE BEGINING OF THIS AUGUST 2007!!!! YEEEEHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
This is excellent news...see you there the first of August. Look for the coiler /w a tall dude with a black + white azonic full face :)

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
why so late in the season....man winter is fast approaching

·
Huh?
848 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
why so late in the season....man winter is fast approaching
They stopped lift served mtbing about 4 years ago because there was no money then. Now a new company is buying the mountain and since the N.E. mtb community has been very vocal about wanting to ride there they have said the mountain will open this year after the sale is complete. Sometime in early August.

More info can be found here.......

http://bustedspoke.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=37847

·
Gangbusters
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The rep i spoke with on the phone said they can't post much info until after the sale. I would think they would stay open at least through sept?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts