Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is
gettin a new bike blah blah blah... dont know wut to get either a demo 8 or the new sunday expert they both have 888s and the frames are different but wich one is better? What is your input? Why? If you are gonna say demo because evry1 has one dont bother leaving a message!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
What do you wanna do with this bike? Do you wanna race it? Do you wanna race with a little freeride? Do you wanna strictly freeride? If you awnserd yes to the latter 2, then you probably want a Demo. Not to say that a Sunday won't freeride well, the demo is designed a little more toward freeride. If it were me personally, then I would go with a Sunday

G

·
jekylldude178 said:
Wut else am i gonna get u idiot!:madman:
Idiot? sweet..
and it was sarcasm.... becuase there really is not a "better bike". The sunday would suit more of a core downhill with lots of turns, and the demo: more of a freeride oriented downhill, and be more all around instead of just pure DH like the sunday.

Also, you should probably state what you are doing with the bike when asking these questions....

·
Registered
510 Posts
Imperial said:
Demo's arent as tough as people make them out to be:

This is sOoo 2005...The issue has been fixed since then.I had 65 days in Whistler on my 06 demo last summer plus hundreds of days in the surronding area.The bike still solid as a tank...

I would actually think the Demo is a more durable bike than a sunday(from what Ive seen and heard)

Now the sunday is definately more of a racer, they're super fun, they corner REALLY well and are lighter generaly speaking...maybe not a whole lot versatile though..

The demo's track like crazy,the swingarm is ridiculously stiff andthe rear suspension is super plush.Mine was pretty light too...Im waiting for an 07 right now:thumbsup:

Why do you think everybody has a demo? ;) Fun, Versatile,Solid...good luck finding the right bike for you!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
jekylldude178 said:
here it is
gettin a new bike blah blah blah... dont know wut to get either a demo 8 or the new sunday expert they both have 888s and the frames are different but wich one is better? What is your input? Why? If you are gonna say demo because evry1 has one dont bother leaving a message!
ur a f8cking dumba$$. U basically just made a post saying: "Hey should a get a demo 8 or a sunday but dont say i should get a Demo".:skep: :rolleyes: umm yeah okay

Go get a huffy

·
Registered
285 Posts
MTBSully said:
ur a f8cking dumba$$. U basically just made a post saying: "Hey should a get a demo 8 or a sunday but dont say i should get a Demo".:skep: :rolleyes: umm yeah okay

Go get a huffy
So the kid has a little trouble formulating a sentence on a online message board. No need to be a dick.

I have a sunday and its a super fun bike. If you're not constantly riding over super rocky terrain, i think you will have a great time freeriding the Sunday, its just so much fun to rail arround corners. And of course it can definitely race.

-Teague!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
tuumbaq said:
I would actually think the Demo is a more durable bike than a sunday(from what Ive seen and heard)
The amount of Sundays that have been through the Iron Horse warranty department can be counted ont one hand. True story. Its a light bike, but structurally very efficient.

·
Registered
729 Posts
i forget what mag it was in,but IH has the best ad-its hill and jonnier...its a sort of need i say more type thing.if the sunday has any traits of a 7point i say go for it.

on the other hand,i rode a demo this weekend,and it felt amazing for such a big bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.