Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were gonna go up to my land tomorrow and build meeting at 1015 in morrison in the parking lot on the left across from toni rigatonis. Pm me if ya wanna meet up

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
snowskilz said:
Were gonna go up to my land tomorrow and build meeting at 1015 in morrison in the parking lot on the left across from toni rigatonis. Pm me if ya wanna meet up
so what happened yesterday? you wasted a building day for me and did not have the decency to return my calls at least. weaksauce. you called me about checking out the property not vice versa.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dream4est said:
so what happened yesterday? you wasted a building day for me and did not have the decency to return my calls at least. weaksauce. you called me about checking out the property not vice versa.
sorry i wasnt able to show, was under the weather due to the prior nites festivities.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
dream4est said:
Mark I can't go because it's Mom's day and well... I'm kinda under wraps from anything for the day. :(

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
snowskilz said:
sorry i wasnt able to show, was under the weather due to the prior nites festivities.
alright. i thought you were flakin out on me. we built today a little. ill post pix but they dont show much since the hits are not finished.

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
next time

snowskilz said:
I had a bunch of things I wanted to do today, but this being Grace's last free wkend b4 school, I kinda have to stick around town. Next time I'm in, and might have a better chance of being able to test ride what we build. I'm still a little ways away from 100%, and figure the knee brace might be necessary for me to get my huevos back...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.