Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone taking any interest in this event? I have yet to ride Bogg's, but I'm considering checking this out. How does the place handle weather like we've had recently? It will be nice to run a Billy Cross race where it doesn't feel like a hundred degrees out like it has for every event I've been to at Lake Sonoma.

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
I am...

biggz said:
Anyone taking any interest in this event? I have yet to ride Bogg's, but I'm considering checking this out. How does the place handle weather like we've had recently? It will be nice to run a Billy Cross race where it doesn't feel like a hundred degrees out like it has for every event I've been to at Lake Sonoma.
...Being the event coordinator for Friends of Boggs hightens the interest!!!

Ken Goldie the promoter should be here soon.
Tomorrow we will set the course etc.

The trails are in top shape...you would get wet right now as it is sprinkling off and on but the trails were awesome Thurs.

We've worked hard to keep standing water off and the natural conditions make for fast drainage...except a few spots...like the swamp on Ball Cap but it is the exception.
The Game trails are doing fine and the clay is nice and tackey...I'm running 2.5 weirwolf front 2.4 motoraptor rear and having a blast.

Look for me and the Glomar when you come up.

Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.