Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Gives me PEACE of mine
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wyatt, Nanker, Spark, Mini rockhound " and some dude called Alex" (pillows on the moon) and I hit up some downhill stuff today. And the ground and broke my glory frame. But had a great time anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Sorry...

....to hear about the broken frame on the Glory.....looks like your area is greening up ....were about a week behind you up on the mountain top....down at the mOOn today saw my first substantial leaves, may apples, and assorted other greenery! Great time of year!

·
Gives me PEACE of mine
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JeffSkisMontana said:
....to hear about the broken frame on the Glory.....looks like your area is greening up ....were about a week behind you up on the mountain top....down at the mOOn today saw my first substantial leaves, may apples, and assorted other greenery! Great time of year!
Yeah thanks Jeff I'll be banging on the door in the morning at the Lbs. Hope they stand behind their product. And it might be green down here but the white stuff was blowing around today.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun! Sorry for your luck, Naner! I do have one observation...not a criticism, just an observation...where are the creepy pics? LOL!!!

·
Gives me PEACE of mine
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
motoman465 said:
Looks like you guys had fun! Sorry for your luck, Naner! I do have one observation...not a criticism, just an observation...where are the creepy pics? LOL!!!
Coming later from nanker and mini.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
I knew that area was prone to strange phenomena, but I think that is the first time I have ever seen a full moon during daylight hours!!! I cast my creepy vote for that pic, even worse than my wardrobe malfunction...LOL!!!! Love all the pics and vids!!!

Wyatt are you ok? That looks kind of nasty!!! Be careful out there, my friend!!!

Great job guys. Very obvious you all had a blast and you make it entertaining for us to read and view...Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

·
wounded knee
1,369 Posts
Man, Wyatt is getting beat up lately, hope your ok.

Great pics and vids, thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

Sucks that your frame broke, man I hope they take care of you.

·
921 Posts
Nice. Thought I'd see a video of the rotten log feature collapsing. Wyatt and I were checking it out on Saturday and it is WAY sketchy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts