1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's happening Sunday AM?
Hmm, Slammin' Balls, R-Ville, Skyline?
It'll be a tad chilly in the morning. I'm not a major NFL fan so won't "miss" any of the games.
Just found out my wife has to go in to the office on Sat and Mon. :mad: :nono: so I'm on kiddie patrol the other 2 days.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
washedup said:
i think a couple of us might be heading to rockville for an EARLY ride, seeing as we both work at 11:30.
Define "early".... The way temps are going we could skate on the lake?

imjps said:
Trying to figure out my Sunday. Rumor has it that FP might be ready to get on a bike.
Hopefully I can join ya. Is there going to be a shuttle?
So where the heck is that boy anyway? I've actually got a reasonable open time frame. Take some time, bring a beer in the pack, ride some more. Maybe shoot for 15 miles? :eek:

I got yer shuttle right here:

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Rockville beverages

I usually haul around a few when I am out there. The tables are just too nice not to sit and take a break and enjoy a cold one. I sometimes I hear some lip from others when they see my emptys in my pack but I chalk it up to jealously. I would meet up with you guys but I am off the bike for a few more weeks recovering from a broken toe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.