Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sunday 5/25 9am: ECdM/Skeggs Leaf Trail Ride

6K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  audi0phile 
From Resolution, how much climbing would it add to do "North leaf, Methuselah, south leaf" as an out and back? Still trying to figure out my week-end riding plan.

timehoc said:
Without the southleaf connector its 7.4/1700ft (Down resolution, north leaf, up Methuselah). Looks like the one mile section of south leaf rolls between 1500feet and 1700feet.
Wow! That's a bit more than I thought. Resolution is about 500' if I remember correctly. I was thinking about starting a loop from Star Hill. Up North Leaf, ECDM, Tafoni, Sierra Morena, Bear Gulch, Blue Blossom, to Manzanita, to Fir, down Resolution, and then maybe south Leaf as an out and back (disclaimer, I might have screwed up some of the early trail direction). However, that now sounds like quite a bit. I might just go back and hit SDF.

benzy said:
Zorg, -or any Fremont peeps, I may hit this up. PM me if you want to arrange a carpool. I can drive.
I'll go to Skeggs with GMM on Monday morning at 8am. You guys have fun tomorrow. It'll probably be super cold. I went to Mission Peak this morning and it was 46-47 near the peak around 9am. So much for the start of summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.