Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
numbuhio said:
A little bit of snow on the descent. Some patches for about a 200 meter stretch near the first creek crossing. 4 blow downs.
That doesn't sound to bad, wish I had known this earlier. I just got back from Corral Pass/Deep Creek. About 4-5 snow spots on the top of the trail (only about 40-50' in length, no big deal) & maybe 5-6 blowdowns. Lots of debris on the trail but overall in good shape. Man that climb was HOT!!! Oh yeah, ran into some guys who shuttled the climb & they said it just opened (the gate) today for all you shuttlers.

cheers,
DP

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
We camped at the Ranger Creek airport all weekend and I rode Skookum/White River yesterday and was going to do Fawn Ridge today but we packed up and left early. Only saw a few bikers on Skookum ysterday and none on White River.
Only saw two bikers heading along the airport around noon today. Looked like it was a slow weekend up there. Any logs that need to be sawn out on Sun Top? I heard there were a few and I was planning on doing that today with the folding Sven saw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.