Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Have one on my M1, no problems. Some times the cassette will lock up, from what I've heard from a very reliable bike shop wrench. Supposedly an easy fix though. Ringl'e has probably fixed this by now. Was a couple of years back when this was a problem on a few hubs.

Has a loud ratchet sound, so if you want a silent hub, look else were. Me, I like it. No need for a bell. Bearing are pretty stout as well, no problems yet, but are easily replaced. Smooth rolling also.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sombrio69 said:
k now what about the Lawwill frame adapter, i was just lookin on the Ringle site and it had frame adapter for frames that have non-lawwill rear ends. and could i get a 12mm step axle to fit a 10mm X 135mm drop out?
no. just run the QR one. didn't you just ask this question on ridemonkey?
lawwill is from the old yeti/schwinn straight 8 DH bikes. back in 2000?
the frame would just use the hub without the extra spacer on the non-drive side. with the spacer it makes it 135mm spacing.
there, now stop confusing yourself

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DHS said:
no. just run the QR one. didn't you just ask this question on ridemonkey?
lawwill is from the old yeti/schwinn straight 8 DH bikes. back in 2000?
the frame would just use the hub without the extra spacer on the non-drive side. with the spacer it makes it 135mm spacing.
there, now stop confusing yourself
nope not me, i dont post on ridemonkey. so just to get this right, u r saying i WILL need that extra spacer? and what QR one r u talkin bout, i have not seen any QR Lawwill hubs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.