Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
For the main pivot, yeah... same. I can't say for the ones on the rockers.

Just look at the numbers on the bearings seals... and order the same ones. Though, if you're in the frozen north, I can't say. I'll have to wait until getting back home.

Or just check Enduroforkseals.com and see if they have the Sumo Kit. I think they do.

Happy New Year, bro!! I had a few beers on your behalf here in Sunny Veracruz... man, my hometown sucks!! :D

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Warp said:
For the main pivot, yeah... same. I can't say for the ones on the rockers.

Just look at the numbers on the bearings seals... and order the same ones. Though, if you're in the frozen north, I can't say. I'll have to wait until getting back home.

Or just check Enduroforkseals.com and see if they have the Sumo Kit. I think they do.

Happy New Year, bro!! I had a few beers on your behalf here in Sunny Veracruz... man, my hometown sucks!! :D
Muchos grassy a$$.

I ordered a set from Bob, but he was unsure of what size too. Enduroseals did not have a SuMo kit last I checked.

And yes, I'm currently enjoying the suffocating cold (-30 deg F) of the frozen north...caribou beware :D .

PS - I was stopped in Veracruz by a traffic cop because I was not wearing a seat belt (neither were any of the local driver :rolleyes: ). He kindly gave me two choices: $20 on the spot or "courto". :madman:

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
geolover said:
PS - I was stopped in Veracruz by a traffic cop because I was not wearing a seat belt (neither were any of the local driver :rolleyes: ). He kindly gave me two choices: $20 on the spot or "courto". :madman:
Bad luck... A good friend of mine was speeding and got stopped. He tried to tip the cop and he almost got sent to court... :lol:

It's your karma, not Veracruz's cops.

At any rate, I had forgotten how good is life here... Seriously.

Good luck on the bearings!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.