Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
34,659 Posts
That store is really cool. Just imagine if it wasn’t there.

Such an asset so help find these fools.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Bummer. That is such a great store. Some quality food there. They may have to start locking their stuff up like Walmart. Walmart now locks up their shaving cream and disposable razors.

·
Shartacular Spectacular
441 Posts
Bummer. That is such a great store. Some quality food there. They may have to start locking their stuff up like Walmart. Walmart now locks up their shaving cream and disposable razors.
This is off topic, but I’m curious: I understand why they lock up the razor blade inserts given their size-to-cost appeal to thieves, but why the shaving cream? Shaving cream is pretty cheap.

·
Registered
380 Posts
This is off topic, but I’m curious: I understand why they lock up the razor blade inserts given their size-to-cost appeal to thieves, but why the shaving cream? Shaving cream is pretty cheap.
It's a party in a bottle. High alcohol content plus you can get high from the aerosol. Do you even foam, bro?

·
Mtbr Founder
34,659 Posts
Not caught yet? They were all over the tv news. And their faces are so obvious.

·
Hoolie Ghoulie on Strava.
3,145 Posts
If I robbed that place, it would be the Deviled Eggs. I really like those deviled eggs after a 3.5 hr crusher.

·
Shartacular Spectacular
441 Posts
It's a party in a bottle. High alcohol content plus you can get high from the aerosol. Do you even foam, bro?
Lol, I certainly hadn’t considered those possibilities. Do they lock up the whipped cream, hand sanitizer, and mouthwash too? They never showed any of that in those California “when can you start” vacation ads. “California, the land of milk and locked up toiletries”

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,151 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
some sketchy people out there. always fear I'm going to come back to my car (I'm usually the sweeper at demo) and find the windows broken.

also bit alarming to see guys driving at ridiculous speeds on highland. there was a family of two parents pushing their kid in a stroller out for an evening walk and a half mile ahead there were two kids doing the same going the other direction. Two vehicles passed me at a high speed and with all those blind corners and no shoulder, kind of expect someone to get clipped one of these days.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,556 Posts
there was a family of two parents pushing their kid in a stroller out for an evening walk and a half mile ahead there were two kids doing the same going the other direction.
A stroller on stroller collision doesn’t sound like fun. I wonder if the kids with the stroller or the parents with the stroller would be to blame if a collision took place?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts