Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Great shots Aquaholic, awesome combo of pictures over the boulder.... Great to have you back posting, you have been missed overall.............. The homers wil come get ya though...:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Puttin' the Jones through the paces....

You guys have the NC / Pine Valley area nailed. LOVE seeing the pics of a great escape from my former urban land locked home.

Aquaholic: Rob T. at the Trek KM store says you are as equally a cool guy as you are a skilled rider. Thats sayin' something.:D

Keep the pics flowin'!:thumbsup:

Cheers

7 more months until I'm back in SoCal
:madman:

rumor has it there are a few people living there these days....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
HardTail29er said:
Aquaholic: Rob T. at the Trek KM store says you are as equally a cool guy as you are a skilled rider. Thats sayin' something.:D
RobW says he's a cool guy too, but I don't really know WHAT that says...;)

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
burner said:
if you had any skills you wouldn't have to resort to camera tricks :cool:
Ohhhh Schit. I new I was gonna get called on that one!

HardTail29er said:
Aquaholic: Rob T. at the Trek KM store says you are as equally a cool guy...
That's never been proven.

JMH said:
S-

You seem to have mastered riding over the boulders up at Big Laguna. I think you need to do a fall road trip to find some NEW boulders...:lol:;)
JMH
Agreed.....Watchchu got in mind? Although, my next challenge is I want to ride over Fo Dungbeetle's forehead.

RobW: I'll be in AA over Thanksgiving...let's ride!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Aquaholic said:
RobW I'll be in AA over Thanksgiving...let's ride!
You betcha baby! This time I'm gonna take advantage of the situation. Bring yer mad skillz instructors cap wit ya, Obi Wan...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.