Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interested in maybe doing a Summer Gravity Camp. I would have to pay for probably half though. And my parents like when i do sports and stuff. Do you think this would be worth the Money like $1500. It looks really fun and i could get a lot better. Do you think i would become a lot better if i did one of these. Here is a link. http://www.summergravitycamps.com/dates/index.html
I think that i would do it in the summer of 2008 though, i'm not sure. Thanks

·
Registered
722 Posts
Dude the Summer Gravity Camp is the only mountain bike camp I would seriously consider. I mean first of all it's at whistler! Second you have a bunch of pro's helping you out with everything. 3rd you are at whistler. So yes I would definitely say if you can go to the camp do so. I know if I could I would.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea. It's around i think $250 to rent. The fact i think is lame is that you have to pay extra for something as in the Air Dome which i want to try because of the foam pit, and also like dinner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.