Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my first ever shuttle day at South Mountain... I have to say... it doesn't suck :D Highlight of the day was SuLing nailing the Waterfall for the first time - nice job girl!!! Check out the posse of girls at the base of the Waterfall. We all of course just rode the waterfall and wondered what the fuss is all about... Geronimo and 24th St and Holbert were also done today. Good times!!!

Attachments

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This ride came about since Mikehell and his gal Dana (and their tiny dog Huck) are visiting from Northern Cali. It was like he never left. We miss you Trail Bully!

Attachments

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
DurtGurl said:
Today was my first ever shuttle day at South Mountain... I have to say... it doesn't suck :D Highlight of the day was SuLing nailing the Waterfall for the first time - nice job girl!!! Check out the posse of girls at the base of the Waterfall. We all of course just rode the waterfall and wondered what the fuss is all about... Geronimo and 24th St and Holbert were also done today. Good times!!!
DG:

I was going to post a ride report of the great ride we had in Sedona today, but it would pale in comparison to your ride so I will keep a low profile today. We may have had nicer weather today, but when your shuttling no one cares about the weather.

Those pictures are definitely keepers.

TD

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
traildoc said:
DG:

I was going to post a ride report of the great ride we had in Sedona today, but it would pale in comparison to your ride so I will keep a low profile today. We may have had nicer weather today, but when your shuttling no one cares about the weather.

Those pictures are definitely keepers.

TD
You should still post! All pics are fun and we don't see enough of them from you. Thanks for the kind words.

Here's my fav girl shot but it was before Micki got down to join us so I didn't include it the first time around...

Attachments

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Congrats Su Bling!!!
and thanks for the photos DG.. that shot of Carmen hucking into the Holbert pit is especially shweet.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Wish I could've made it but the parents don't get out here very often. Huck is a pretty cool lil doggie for sure :p

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Mad props Su-Ling! You rock girlfriend!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
dirt debutaunte
169 Posts
Woo hoo! I would have loved to see that posse of ladies ripping it up.
Congrats on the waterfall Su-Ling.
Really great pics Kathleen!

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jean-louey said:
Woo hoo! I would have loved to see that posse of ladies ripping it up.
Congrats on the waterfall Su-Ling.
Really great pics Kathleen!
Next time you're joining us! How's that shoulder? My full face helmet came in handy today when I fell on my face :D Happened like so many times before at the bottom of the waterfall when I start celebrating before I've come to a stop. Doh! I was on Dana's brand spanking new Specialized DH bike which she was too kind to let me try out for a waterfall run and those little wheels got me all messed up.

·
dirt debutaunte
169 Posts
DurtGurl said:
Next time you're joining us! How's that shoulder? My full face helmet came in handy today when I fell on my face :D Happened like so many times before at the bottom of the waterfall when I start celebrating before I've come to a stop.
Oop. Gotta love big helmets. Didn't you fall on your face the last ride you posted about? Sheesh Kathleen, you gotta stop giving gravity dirty looks and it might stop throwing the ground at you! :p

Shoulder is almost fine. I might do my first Mtb ride tomorrow and go somewhere smooth like Hawes. It doesn't hurt, but still feels odd and a bit stressed when I commute. Last night we were popping wheelies off curbs and playing around with the big bikes, so I figure if I'm gonna do that then I might as well actually go on a ride.

I'd love to ride once I'm solid. Gotta get better if I'm going to ride with you. After these pics I'm pretty intimidated!

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
ionsmuse said:
That's the most clothing I've seen Su wear while riding.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
strong work, Sir!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.