Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked this bike up, i do mostly beginner/intermediate level All mountain riding. its been almost 3 years since my last bike grew legs and it seems like theres a ton of new goodies out there to choose from so what can you guys tell me about setting this bike up to be a good trail bike?:drumroll:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Do some internet searching for proper bike fitting.
Get your riding position dialed in and enjoy the bike.
I have no idea where Ponca city is, what type of terrain you ride or what your skill level is (seeing your post in the beginners section), but I will go out on a limb and say that bike no matter the "upgrades" to that bike, will be suited to all-mountain without a very experienced rider to will it.
Get the bike fitted, enjoy it, look for a different bike once your skills/terrain/desire require it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Does not really seem like a worthwhile investment to spend a bunch of money upgrading a bike that is now 10 years old.

As mentioned above, get it dialled in and ride it. When it is done upgrade the whole bike.

And to protect your next investment look into insuring your bike under your house insurance. You can usually buy special additional coverage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts