Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new shock for my Wilson RC. I've never really loved the Vivid that it came with, and my rebound adjust stopped working altogether today so it's time to move on.

Obviously the DHX2 comes to mind first, or even the Float X2. I do reasonably big drops, 10-12 footers and Highland is my main spot. I weigh 200lbs give or take with all of my gear on. I'd love to try an air shock for a couple of weeks but I think I'd end up just wishing I had the coil still..

I don't really care for the DVO stuff, but is there anything else that I should be considering?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I've got DHX2 on 2 of my bikes. Been super happy with both. Far far better than the CCDB coil and CCDB Air they replaced. I'm usually pretty picky about set up, and both of my DHX2s have been set it and forget it. So good right out of the box that I've done virtually no tuning on either, maybe just a couple clicks to get the rebound where I wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.