Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals...i have been searching for some time for a fitting rock ring. I had to buy a secondary crank after breaking my first one. The one i currently have is a 44t onyx 4-bolt pattern with i belive a 99 bolt patern.
I have just started to get really into mountain biking. Feel confident on two wheels from my old BMX days and dirt biking. If anyone could help me out with a good place to find a rock ring that will fit i would appreciate it ALOT.

Thanks

·
mtbr "member"
719 Posts
Try nashbar

Chillenfish said:
Hey guys and gals...i have been searching for some time for a fitting rock ring. I had to buy a secondary crank after breaking my first one. The one i currently have is a 44t onyx 4-bolt pattern with i belive a 99 bolt patern.
I have just started to get really into mountain biking. Feel confident on two wheels from my old BMX days and dirt biking. If anyone could help me out with a good place to find a rock ring that will fit i would appreciate it ALOT.

Thanks
They have a house brand bash ring that looks similar to the race face one. so far, my ring has taken a beating and still looks good. And for $15, how can you beat it.

REEK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reek said:
They have a house brand bash ring that looks similar to the race face one. so far, my ring has taken a beating and still looks good. And for $15, how can you beat it.

REEK
Do you know how I can get my hands on one of those? Does "They" refer to Onyx??

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.