Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may ride their lift access stuff this weekend. I've done Killington, Mt. Snow, etc, but never Sugarbush. How does it compare?

any thoughts are appreciated

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if i can make it up there until later saturday...are there going to be any "all mountain" or downhill rides on that sat or sun?

I'm happy with cross country, but if i'm in VT i love to run downhill

·
stoneblender
380 Posts
I'll be leading a van shuttle ride in the MRV on Saturday as part of the VTMTB Fest. We are hoping to get clearance for one lift ride at Sugarbush to end the day.

We've been spending a ton of time building new trails this spring and the mountain rides very differently now. Lots more terrain and everything connects to everything else.

I'll have some more videos from dhing at Sugarbush soon. Stay tuned and come check it out!

John

p.s. The Fest is not cheaper than riding at Sugarbush. $30 day tickets.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow, very cool....what's "MRV?"....I'm in Mass.

The one thing about the fest (besides being an overall very cool thing), is that i would actually get to know a bit those other general areas *besides* Sugarbush

·
Registered
42 Posts
if you are at Sugarbush for 2 days at $30 a day the last time i checked that would be $60
plus you would have to pay for food on Sat which would be included in the $45

·
stoneblender
380 Posts
I am not putting down the fest, I am leading rides for it. It is a very cool thing. But the original question was about Sugarbush and lift served riding.

MRV = Mad River Valley.

Come ride!

John

·
Registered
53 Posts
atkinson said:
John
FEST $ 45 inclusive

p.s. The Fest is not cheaper than riding at Sugarbush. $30 day tickets.
$30 x 2 = $60
t shirt $26.50+tx
dinner at timbers:skep: $38 + TX + tip
Ice cream 4 dessert $8 +tx + tip
total $145.13 @ 15% for the service

Shilling for the paycheck= priceless;)

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
ridingthebuff said:
$30 x 2 = $60
t shirt $26.50+tx
dinner at timbers:skep: $38 + TX + tip
Ice cream 4 dessert $8 +tx + tip
total $145.13 @ 15% for the service

Shilling for the paycheck= priceless;)
How does one clean coffee ou of the key board?

·
stoneblender
380 Posts
Call it what you want, I'm the only one to actually help answer the man's question.

Is it shilling to promote the fest too? Is it shilling to lead a ride and to do volunteer trail work and prep for the fest? Then I happily accept the label, and Patrick is the biggest shill of all. Better shill than pill.

Starry, if you decide to come to Sugarbush for a visit, I'll buy you lunch, but not at Timber's. The CRP is more my budget.

John

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
atkinson said:
Call it what you want, I'm the only one to actually help answer the man's question.

Is it shilling to promote the fest too? Is it shilling to lead a ride and to do volunteer trail work and prep for the fest? Then I happily accept the label, and Patrick is the biggest shill of all. Better shill than pill.

Starry, if you decide to come to Sugarbush for a visit, I'll buy you lunch, but not at Timber's. The CRP is more my budget.

John
John I think it was meant in Jest....lighten up, it's just the intardnet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts